Grand return to The Hague loading, same leading cast
In 2011, Uhuru and Ruto bonded purely because jail threatened them through the International Criminal Court (ICC).
Barrack Muluka | 21 days ago
Can’t Khan can? Ruto lawyer now succeeds Bensouda as ICC top prosecutor
Khan beat three other candidates by garnering 72 votes from the 123-member states and was largely pushed by Kenya.
Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels