Lands ministry publishes a list of 247 accredited private valuers
HOME & AWAY
“The introduction of private valuers affords citizens and particularly property owners the right of choice,” she added.
By Fredrick Obura | 2 months ago
Complaint about title deeds? State sets up desk to help
Complainants will need to provide certified copies of their title, identification card and PIN, contact address and telephone number
Roselyne Obala | 2 months ago
How digitisation could turn the tide against wily land cartels
With all land-related data finally set to go into a digital platform, cases of irregularities associated with land conveyance will fall.
Peter Theuri | 8 months ago
Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- Barack Obama's step-mother Keziah Aoko dies
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire