Let us protect ourselves from virus and protect the environment too
The report that an estimated 75 per cent of used face masks will not be disposed of properly is shocking and should prompt us to action.
Editorial | 16 days ago
Unmasked: How poorly disposed face masks will end up in your food
A lot of the face masks in circulation are made from long-lasting plastic materials, and can therefore survive in the environment for years.
Saada Hassan | 16 days ago
Palestine Embassy hails Kenya over stance on Israeli attacks in Gaza
- Raila Odinga reacts to BBI shock ruling
By Brian Okoth
- Down but not out: Raila vows to appeal BBI ruling
By Betty Njeru
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike
- Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home