Is lack of extension services hurting agriculture?
Not too long ago, Kenneth Tobosei, would watch his father welcome officers from the Ministry of Agriculture to their home in Elgeyo/Marakwet County in Kenya. They would accompany his father to their farm and spend time looking at the livestock and the crops, often advising him on the fertilizers and food to buy.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes