EU Parliament delays vote on car pollution limits
The European Parliament delayed on Thursday a vote to block new car pollution testing rules for being too lax amid opposition from the body's two biggest groups, who said they were concerned the objection could postpone stricter rules even longer.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
EU demands protection against U.S. data surveillance
The European Commission called on Tuesday for new protection for Europeans under United States' law against misuse of personal data, in an attempt to keep in check the U.S. surveillance revealed by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
Reuters | 7 years ago
The danger in eating street boiled eggs and kachumbari
- Family and friends lay flowers at spot where Allan Ngugi died
- Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- Why BBI is a do or die affair for Raila
By Oscar Obonyo
- ODM pushes for Uhuru to endorse Raila's presidency