CA calls out Telkom Kenya for declaring over 2m ‘ghost' subscribers
Telkom Kenya is on the spot for exaggerating its subscriber base by nearly double, according to an audit by the industry regulator.
By Macharia Kamau | 4 years ago
Equity's mobile transactions rise to 151 million in 2015
Equity Bank's mobile banking platform Equitel recorded a 1000 per cent growth in transactions from 13.7 million in 2014 to 151milion in 2015.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies