DPP against release of officers in Kianjokoma brothers' killing
The Director of Public Prosecutions has opposed the release of six police officers charged with the murder of two brothers in Embu County.
By Paul Ogemba | 2 months ago
Officers charged with killing Embu brothers seek bail
Six police officers charged with the murder of brothers in Kianjokoma village, Embu County, have filed an application to be released on bail.
Paul Ogemba | 2 months ago
Police suspects want bodies of Kianjokoma brothers exhumed for fresh postmortem
The siblings, Benson Njiru, 22, and Emmanuel Mutura, 19, were arrested for allegedly flouting the 10pm-4am curfew on Sunday, August 1.
Winfrey Otieno | 3 months ago
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death