Wetang'ula free to vie in future elections, Supreme Court decides
The Supreme Court has cleared Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangâ€™ula of voter bribery accusations that had threatened to end his political career.
By Isaiah Lucheli | 6 years ago
Ensure all those behind by-election violence and bribery are punished
Three by-elections were conducted in Bonchari, Juja and Rurii on Tuesday this week.
Editorial | 3 months ago
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala