We must not make it so easy for our leaders to get elected
Evaluation weeds out those who would be better suited for other jobs. Because we have many in our leadership who aren’t fit to lead anything.
By Judith Mwobobia | 2 months ago
Degree requirement for MPs and MCAs good for country's growth
Advocates for the repeal of the section argue that good leaders without degrees will be locked out of elective positions.
Patrick Muinde | 2 months ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro