Can Cabinet’s Sh250 billion economic stimulus plan resolve Kenya’s crises?
We are a nation confronted with multiple crises that threaten to paralyse our socio-economic order with respect to food, water, insecurity and energy.
Treasury to spend Sh26b on easing pain caused by Covid-19
?Smallest chunk of Sh1 billion will go to the Kenya Wildlife Services for engaging community scouts.
Wainaina Wambu | 4 months ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI