Why Sub-Saharan Africa needs a unique response to COVID-19
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Region should adopt a strategic approach that focuses on containment and aggressive preventive measures.
By Neema Kaseje | 1 year ago
DR Congo makes new push to fight year-old Ebola epidemic
Health workers have been targeted by threats in attacks in eastern DRC, which has made recruitment more difficult
AFP | 2 years ago
Sierra Leone releases last known Ebola patient from hospital
Sierra Leone released its last confirmed Ebola patient from hospital on Monday and began a 42-day countdown to being declared free of the virus, medical sources said.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism