Uhuru out to kill wheat farming, claims Kosgey
Agriculture Minister Sally Kosgei has accused her Finance colleague Uhuru Kenyatta of uttering "superficial answers" over the controversial 10 per cent wheat import duty imposed by Treasury recently.
Ministry rejects MPs’ request to raise import tax on wheat
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'