Supreme Court’s ruling on socio-economic rights move in right direction
Supreme Court’s decision recognised social-economic rights as an inalienable class of human rights.
By Samantha Oswago | 2 months ago
CEO at 36: Discipline and love for children’s rights got me here
She says she is a simple girl from Oyugis, Homa Bay County, who believes in making a difference through social justice.
Jeckonia Otieno | 10 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics