EACC deal with company to return Sh800m for clinics
The anti-corruption commission has begun out-of-court negotiations to recover Sh800 million irregularly paid to a company implicated in...
By Paul Ogemba | 2 years ago
A lot is at stake, war on graft cannot and must not fail
The road has been long and thorny but this isn’t the time to tire. The setting up of a central department to purchase all common user items for...
Mark Oloo | 3 years ago
Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- This man Jakoyo: MP’s last message to Raila Odinga
- Ruto: Tweets that tell the story of a fall out
By Allan Mungai
- Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- TB Joshua to be buried at his synagogue, wife set to take over
By Too Jared
- Raila returns to Coast amid a lull
By Benard Sanga