Sober ideas needed to drag addicts from narcotics ditch
Based on an article in The Economist, last year PointBlank editorialised the need to take the "least bad option" of legalising and regulating narcotics trade and use (The sober truth is we can’t have a drugs-free world, March 24).
My mother is an alcoholic
I am 17 and about to complete high school. I can’t wait! My worry is that my younger sister and brother will not be able to handle being alone with mum when I go to college. She throws things and is verbally abusive when she gets drunk. She ends up sleeping on the sitting room floor and soiling herself. It is embarrassing to bring friends over. It is even worse when the house help has to clean up the mess. What can I do to stop her from drinking and to protect my siblings?
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels