Power clubs changing girls’ lives
With the many challenges of youth and growing up, one of the main missing elements has been proper mentorship for young people. Some young people are lucky to have older siblings, parents, relatives or teachers whom they can approach for support during tumultuous periods in their lives. But what happens to those who do not have such support systems?
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism