Sonko undergoes metamorphosis as top City Hall job beckons
Sonko 'fresh' has now declared that he will no longer punch walls, scream expletives or spot some funny hairstyles to attract attention, as he goes for Dr Evans Kidero’s office.
By Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Nairobi City's digital payment platform has failed
The automation of Nairobi County government’s payment of rates, parking fees and other services was meant to enhance accountability, raise revenue collection and curb corruption.
Philip Kisia | 4 years ago
Kidero sets up team to probe Mama Lucy hospital over baby's death
Nairobi governor Dr Evans Kidero has set up an audit and investigations team to probe into the death of three month old Dominic Otieno who died in Mama Lucy Hospital on Wednesday.
Irine Majale | 5 years ago
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death