Dominion versus Raila: Let the truth come out
Extortion claims against former Prime Minister Raila Odinga and his family and political associates by the American-owned Dominion Farms offers vital lessons about how not to treat claims that touch on key political figures.
By The Standard | 4 years ago
Raila Odinga battles graft claims by Dominion group
Burgess, who has accused Raila and politicians associated with him of frustrating his business through extortion, violence and eviction threats, claimed his troubles began when he refused to fund the Opposition leader and his Orange party. He argued that this would have been against American law.
OLIVIA ODHIAMBO, KEPHER OTIENO | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body