Standard reporter wins award after highlighting plight of medical insurers
Continental Reinsurance acknowledges Mr Omondi’s exemplary work in the piece that unearthed the rot in the medical sector.
By Japheth Ogila | 1 year ago
Cash for elderly going to the rich, says World Bank
New report by global lender shows for every Sh1 disbursed, 73 cents end up in the pockets of undeserving well-to-do individuals.
Dominic Omondi | 1 year ago
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run