We are grateful for the appointments, new Cabinet Secretaries tell Uhuru
Two of the three new CS nominees have expressed gratitude to President Uhuru for including them in the new-look Cabinet
By Daniel Psirmoi | 4 years ago
Revealed: Why DPP Keriako Tobiko cleared Auditor General Edward Ouko
An early morning statement by Director of Public Prosecutions Keriako Tobiko thwarted a spirited campaign to prosecute Auditor General Edward Ouko over procurement irregularities in acquiring the software used to unravel the full scope of the National Youth Service scam.
Nzau Musau | 5 years ago
CBK gives nod to prosecution of ex-Family Bank staff linked to NYS heist
CBK boss has endorsed prosecution of former Family Bank officials, a verdict that has sent jitters in the banking industry.
Cyrus Ombati | 5 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss