MPs defend Tobiko over ouster scheme
Some Jubilee MPs have defended Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Keriako Tobiko against an alleged plot to oust him over the manner he has handled corruption cases referred to him by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
By Moses Njagih | 6 years ago
Suspended Transport CS Michael Kamau loses bid to stop case
Suspended Transport Cabinet Secretary Michael Kamau yesterday suffered another setback after the High Court declined to stop his prosecution.
Caroline Rwenji | 6 years ago
Tobiko directs EACC to probe Kisii County Assembly over corruption
Director of Public Prosecutions Keriako Tobiko has ordered for investigations into alleged corruption and embezzlement of funds at the Kisii County Assembly.
NYAMBEGA GISESA | 6 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western