Lawyer wants Mwilu to leave CJ applicants interview panel
But Law Society of Kenya president sent a memorandum to JSC raising concerns about the conduct and suitability of Murgor and two other candidates.
By Paul Ogemba | 5 months ago
Chief Justice David Maraga's retirement ceremony in pictures
The CJ also thanked Kenyans for the "unwavering confidence and support" they gave him in what he called moments of "great adversity and perils".
Judah Ben-Hur | 8 months ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat