If you can read and write, you are good to vie in any election
At a fundamental level, connecting political leadership with high educational qualifications constricts the circle of social groups.
By George Nyatundo and Tom Mokweri | 2 months ago
Why is it so difficult for PhD holders to get plum state jobs?
Of the about 40 PhD applicants for a recent government opening, only one of them was shortlisted, alongside some folks with one degree.
Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 3 months ago
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE