Kenya to hit Sh9 trillion debt ceiling in a few months
Kenya could hit the Sh9 trillion debt ceiling by the end of next year if the current pace of borrowing is left unchecked.
By Frankline Sunday | 19 days ago
Pain for Kenyans as Treasury borrows Sh1 trillion in one year
Debt repayment pressure has forced the government to increase taxes on basic items.
Dominic Omondi | 3 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption