How kidnap of British couple in Lamu triggered KDF invasion of Somalia
British tourists David Tebbutt, 58, a publishing executive, and his wife Judith were set for a dream holiday at the Kenyan coast.
By Paul Wafula | 7 years ago
British couple kidnap case marred by ‘flawed investigations’
A Kenyan sentenced to death in July 2013 for the murder and kidnapping of a British couple on holiday at the coast, has filed a lawsuit in London accusing the UK Government of torture.
Paul Wafula | 7 years ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park