Former soldiers facing life sentences denied bond
Twenty six ex-soldiers condemned to life imprisonment by the court martial at Mtongwe naval base in Mombasa left the High Court in Mombasa crestfallen after their application to be freed on bond as they prepare to appeal the stringent sentences bore no fruit.
By Willis Oketch | 6 years ago
Former soldiers say Karangi blocking appeal
Eighteen soldiers sentenced to life imprisonment by court martial at Kenya Navy Mtongwe base for desertion, have accused Chief of Defence Forces CDF General Julius Karangi of frustrating their effort to appeal their sentences at the High Court in Mombasa.
Willis Oketch | 6 years ago
Jailed officer challenges legality of court martial
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases