Bourse shifts cash settlements to the central bank
Kenya’s capital market has shifted cash settlement of equities and corporate bonds traded on the bourse to the central bank’s payments system, to reduce risks and shorten transaction times, the market regulator said on Friday.
By Reuters | 6 years ago
The 'ugly' side of the 2011/12 Budget
How investors were left holding Sh100b bonds they can't cash
It started from the most unlikely of places; Imperial Bank and Chase Bank, and then spiraled into manufacturing and retail with ARM and Nakumatt.
Dominic Omondi | 10 months ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat