We're better off with the Constitution as it is than allow reform claw backs
These Bills are no different from most of the Constitutional Amendment Bills that Parliament has proposed in the last nine years.
By Kamotho Waiganjo | 2 years ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'