Kenya’s most rare monkeys edged to extinction
From a distance, the monkey perched on a tree branch on the edge of a forest strikes a majestic pose, its upper black colour resembling a crisp waistcoat that contrasts sharply with a lower, white abdomen.
Aerial bridges spring life into rare colobus monkey
A troop of chattering colobus monkeys agilely jump from an indigenous tree to another in Diani Beach Forest until they come to the edge of a busy highway that cuts through the middle of the forest. Without hesitation they swing onto a cable, rubber and PVC bridge that straddles the highway and cross to the other side.
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo