Chinese firm sued for building railway line over pipeline
The board is accusing the Chinese firm of ignoring technical advice and constructing rail bridge at Taru in Kwale County on top of its water pipeline from Mzima Springs in Voi.
By Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Negotiations launched to recover Sh1.2b water debts in coastal counties
Coast Water Services Board (CWSB) has said it has embarked on dialogue with county governments and water companies to recover Sh1.2 billion arrears accrued in past water bills.
Patrick Beja | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession