Bombing Boni forest is not the solution
Coast Regional Coordinator Nelson Marwa is a fine (albeit too intense) man whose top blows whenever the name Ali Hassan Joho is mentioned. Sometimes I fear he could get a coronary if he doesn't go slow on Joho, drug addicts roaming the Coast region and now, the sneaky Al Shabaab scallywags hiding somewhere in the Boni forest. In his infinite wisdom, Marwa believes bombing Boni forest is the magic wand that will make Kenyans sleep easy and live happily thereafter. But that is being sentimental to the point of missing the bigger picture.
By Alexander Chagema | 4 years ago
Marwa's warning on tribal clashes
"The Government is aware that there are hate mongers funding tribal clashes in Tana River County with the aim of winning elective positions in the area. I want to warn these so called businessmen that they would be dealt with according to the law," said Marwa.
Linah Benyawa | 5 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru