Small mission in Rabai where Western education was introduced in Kenya
Before Western education was introduced, Africans had their own modes of learning; they transferred knowledge through apprenticeship and storytelling.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 2 months ago
A tongue in cheek view of racism and Kenya’s bid to fight ICC cases
The persistence of ‘whites’ in Kenya is perhaps best demonstrated by the Portuguese, who first arrived in Mombasa in the early 16th century.
By STEPHEN DERWENT PARTINGTON | 7 years ago
Krapf Monument and Heritage Park
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself