How to rein in retailers who don’t pay suppliers on time
Supermarkets should also have security deposits with the aforementioned association based on an agreed percentage of revenue
By Ali Amersi | 1 year ago
Retail sector is crying for players to hit reset button
Data seems to suggest our services sector is now more than 50 per cent of GDP and growing. By extension, retail should be doing well.
XN Iraki | 1 year ago
Choppies’ bid to stop case with former employees flop
Struggling retail chain Choppies Supermarket has failed in its bid to stop a case in which it has been sued by former employees.
Ann Atieno | 1 year ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism