Chinese minister jets in next week to discuss aid to Kenya
Chinese foreign minister Yang Jiechi will tour the country next week in a move expected to determine what portion of the $10 billion (Sh740 billion) aid pledge to Africa will be apportioned to Kenya.
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru