Uhuru submits Martha Koome's name to parliament for vetting as CJ
This now paves the way for the National Assembly to begin the vetting and approval for the appointment of Koome as the country’s 15th CJ.
By Patrick Vidija | 2 months ago
I will assess the President's mood before engaging him, Yano tells panel
She says only constant consultation will reduce friction between the three arms of government
Mireri Junior | 3 months ago
Lawyer wants Mwilu to leave CJ applicants interview panel
But Law Society of Kenya president sent a memorandum to JSC raising concerns about the conduct and suitability of Murgor and two other candidates.
Paul Ogemba | 3 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy