Justice Said Chitembwe: I will not change much in the Judiciary
Chitembwe: Kenya should think of a way of changing the legal age in which a girl should be legally mature for sex.
By Jael Mboga | 1 day ago
Kericho Law Courts to remain closed for two more weeks
Urgent matters including criminal pleas are set to be heard at the Kericho county revenue offices.
Jael Mboga | 21 days ago
Graft, unethical practices hurting Judicial services, laments Mwilu
Mwilu singled out two court stations after admitting that her office has received a number of complaints about them.
Harold Odhiambo | 1 month ago
Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Confusion at KPA over recruitment of new MD
- Court fines Moses Kuria Sh75,000 for flouting curfew rules