Justice Said Chitembwe: I will not change much in the Judiciary
Chitembwe: Kenya should think of a way of changing the legal age in which a girl should be legally mature for sex.
By Jael Mboga | 6 months ago
Kericho Law Courts to remain closed for two more weeks
Urgent matters including criminal pleas are set to be heard at the Kericho county revenue offices.
Jael Mboga | 6 months ago
Graft, unethical practices hurting Judicial services, laments Mwilu
Mwilu singled out two court stations after admitting that her office has received a number of complaints about them.
Harold Odhiambo | 7 months ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western