Uhuru obeys court, revokes Jemator's nomination to IEBC panel
President Uhuru Kenyatta has revoked the appointment of Dorothy Jemator to the seven-member IEBC selection panel, as the court-ordered.
Josphat Thiong'o | 4 months ago
Treasury to scrap VAT on renewable energy products
The reversal will be a welcome boost to the clean energy sector following last year’s move by the government, which drew criticism from stakeholders.
Frankline Sunday | 6 months ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries