Paris police shoot dead knife-wielding man on Charlie Hebdo anniversary
Paris police shot dead a knife-wielding man who tried to enter a police station shouting "Allahu Akbar" (God is Great) and who may have been wearing a suicide belt, official and union sources said.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Al-Qaeda planning attacks against US and European countries, video claims
Al-Qaeda's Yemen branch called for lone-wolf attacks against the United States and the West in a video posted Tuesday, days after the group claimed responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo killings.
AFP | 6 years ago
Palestine Embassy hails Kenya over stance on Israeli attacks in Gaza
- Raila Odinga reacts to BBI shock ruling
By Brian Okoth
- Down but not out: Raila vows to appeal BBI ruling
By Betty Njeru
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike
- Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home