Intrigues that led to Njonjo’s fall from grace
Former Judges and Magistrates Vetting Board chairman Sharad Rao has revealed the behind-the-curtains dealings that led to the fall of former powerful Attorney General and Constitutional Affairs Minister Charles Mugane Njonjo.
By Standard on Sunday Reporter | 4 years ago
Robbers at a sugar company headed to the gallows after losing two subsequent appeals
The moon was shining bright on January 25, 2007 at Awendo in Kisumu when three heavily armed men stealthily approached Sony Sugar staff quarters.
Dennis Mbae | 5 years ago
Mystery of weapons near State House in Njonjo inquiry
When a Judicial Commission was set up to investigate former Constitutional Affairs Minister Charles Njonjo in 1983, one of its immediate tasks was to investigate a cache of weapons found in a house on Lenana Road.
By Waweru Mugo | 7 years ago
Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over