Charcoal traders beat law as logging gets out of hand
Riders ferrying bags of charcoal easily pass police road blocks while traders openly display along the road
Julius Chepkwony | 2 years ago
No one with a good conscience can oppose the charcoal ban
One of the indices of an underdeveloped economy – a term used to denote Third World status – is the dominance of charcoal in the kitchen.
Makau Mutua | 3 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru