Nyandarua County Assembly Speaker Wahome sues Kuria's party over poll certificate
Nyandarua County Assembly Speaker Ndegwa Wahome has moved to court to challenge the revocation of his nomination certificate.
By Josphat Thiong'o | 21 days ago
Disquiet in Moses Kuria's party leads to deputy organising secretary quitting
Moses Kuria's Chama Cha Kazi has suffered a blow following the resignation of party's deputy organising secretary Peter Muchendu.
George Njunge | 28 days ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss