Special Report: Experts reveal barriers to implementation of CBC in Africa
One of the reasons behind the failure of CBC is an over-bearing African culture and students’ pervasive fear of their teachers.
Wachira Kigotho | 21 days ago
Top challenges threatening the implementation of competency based learning
New curriculum’s philosophical standpoint is based on a concept developed by the European Qualifications Framework.
Wachira Kigotho | 1 month ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries