Taita Taveta traders accuse Tanzania border officials of harassment
“Tanzania authorities at Holili along the Kenya-Tanzania border recently ordered me to return several bags of maize I had bought from farmers in the country. I incurred heavy losses as I had to obey the order,” said Charles Wachira.
By Renson Mnyamwezi | 4 years ago
Governor Chepkwony calls on President Uhuru to bail out small scale tea farmers
"They are suffering under the weight of taxes and loans they took to purchase farm inputs and that is why the Government must also set aside money to bail them out and also reduce the number of taxes in the tea industry," said Chepkwony.
Nikko Tanui | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession