Pope installs new cardinals, including first African-American
The cardinals were installed in a ceremony, known as a consistory, that was markedly slimmed down because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
By Reuters | 10 months ago
Pope announces new group of Roman Catholic cardinals
Pope Francis said on Sunday he would elevate 17 Roman Catholic prelates to the high rank of cardinal, including 13 who are under 80 years old and thus eligible to enter a conclave that will one day choose his successor.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Pope adds two Africans to list of 19 new cardinals
Burkina Faso’s Ouagadougou Archbishop Philippe Nakellentuba Ouédraogo, who turned down seats in the country’s Senate offered by President Blaise Compaoré in the name of the poor, is among 19 new cardinals that have been named by Pope Francis.
Martin Mutua | 7 years ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself