Kikuyu elders back Joseph ole Lenku for Kajiado top seat
A section of Kikuyu elders have endorsed former Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph ole Lenku for the Kajiado governor's seat.
Peterson Githaiga | 5 years ago
Road safety awareness to reduce traffic accidents by 60 per cent, says task force
A task force formed to review the transport sector in Kenya has raised the alarm over the low level of awareness among the public on traffic rules.
Rushdie Oudia | 7 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill