War in Somalia: Broken families the government chose to forget
Reuben Ngome remembers the small details that made him think his older brother, Martin, was unable to keep everything bottled up.
By Standard Team | 6 months ago
Court convictions betray broken families as kin take on each other
In a case ruled at the Machakos High Court in 2012, Joseph Musembi Nzuki is accused of killing his, who was three years old in 2011. Nzuki had sent the deceased to bring him some food, but the boy declined. He hit his son once with a stick on the head and the deceased collapsed and died. The cause of death was head injury caused by blunt trauma and features of battering.
Gardy Chacha | 8 years ago
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service