Georgia Secretary of State's office launches probe into Trump's election phone call
Legal experts say Trump’s phone calls may have violated at least three state criminal election laws.
By Reuters | 5 months ago
Explainer: Did Trump break the law by pressuring a Georgia election official to 'find' votes?
Trump told Raffensperger during the call: “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.”
Reuters | 6 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession