Georgia Secretary of State's office launches probe into Trump's election phone call
Legal experts say Trump’s phone calls may have violated at least three state criminal election laws.
By Reuters | 3 months ago
Explainer: Did Trump break the law by pressuring a Georgia election official to 'find' votes?
Trump told Raffensperger during the call: “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.”
Reuters | 4 months ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits