Can Ruto and his wheelbarrow juggernaut be stalled before the race proper?
Although DP’s vague populist slogan resonates with the masses, he is now the target of presidential hopefuls seeking to water down his early entry.
By Special Correspondent | 2 months ago
Reality or a dream? Unpacking the touted bottom-up economy model
There is no tangible persuasive and conclusive evidence that it has worked as the primary economic philosophy of any government in the world
Patrick Muinde | 2 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again