Prosecution lines up key witnesses as murder trial of Kenyan in US starts
The prosecution led by prosecutor Glen Fitzmartin told jurors that the case against Billy Chemirmir was about stalking, smothering and stealing.
By Julius Chepkwony | 22 days ago
Trial of Kenyan accused of killing 17 elderly women in the US begins
Kenyan man suspected of smothering elderly women in North Texas retirement homes and robbing them.
Julius Chepkwony | 27 days ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga