Innovation to curb post-harvest losses puts Laikipia on the map
A single dryer goes for between Sh85,000 and Sh100,000, depending on the materials used in the assembling.
By Boniface Gikandi | 5 months ago
Coronavirus has stalled 20 years of progress, report shows
Any attempts by one country to protect itself while neglecting others will only prolong the hardships caused by the pandemic.
Sara Okuoro | 1 year ago
Report: Industrial agriculture receiving bulk of funding in Africa
New data shows that only a fraction of agricultural research funding in Africa is being used to transform food and farming systems.
Fredrick Obura | 1 year ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption